How do I place an order?
- To place an order check my availability on the availability page. If your date is available, please fill out a custom order request on the custom order request page. The button on that page will link you to the form.
- Once you have submitted a custom order request, I will email you confirming your order and the cost of your order. That needs to be confirmed within 48 hours. Once that is confirmed I will send an invoice to your email. Invoices must be paid within 3 days of the day they are sent.
When do I need to place my order?
- Currently I am booking about 4-6 weeks out. I would recommend booking your order as soon as you know the day of your event. I prefer at least 10 days notice if your date is still open, but I am usually pretty flexible about squeezing people in last minute if I can.
Where are you located?
- I am located in Goodyear, Az
Do you deliver?
- Delivery is not available unless specifically approved before placing your order. Any pre-approved deliveries will be a $10 delivery charge unless otherwise stated.
Do you ship?
- I am not able to ship my cookies at this time.
When is payment due?
- Payment is due within 3 days of invoice being sent. If the invoice is not paid then it will be cancelled and an email will be sent to you regarding the cancellation. Full payment is required to secure your date on my calendar.
How do I pay?
- All payments for customer orders are made via PayPal invoicing. Holiday sales are purchased directly through the website.
What ingredients do you use?
- All cookies are made using: flour, butter, salt, sugar, eggs, baking powder, vanilla and almond extract, cream of tartar, water, corn syrup, and meringue powder.
Do you make gluten free / dairy free / nut free cookies?
- Im sorry, we do not offer these options at this time.
What is your refund policy?
- No refunds will be given. If you need to cancel your order before the order has been made (up to 5 days before requested delivery date), then you will be given a credit for the full amount paid to use at another time. Credits cannot be used during traditional busy seasons, which include: Valentine's Day, Easter, Teacher Appreciation Week, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas. If something occurs that causes me to initiate a cancellation, then a full refund will be provided.
How much do you charge?
What is the minimum amount of cookies I can order?
- I require a minimum of 1 dozen cookies for standard size cookies and 2 dozen cookies for mini sized cookies. However, I do offer sales sometimes for small packages of wrapped or boxed cookies, so keep your eyes peeled for those!
Do you have samples?
- No, I do not currently offer samples. However, sometimes I do offer sales for small bags or boxes of cookies and those are a good way to sample without placing a full custom order.